Grey-haired geek, perennial polymath.
I used to develop in Java but I got tired of all the brackets and static typing, so I now play with Python.
In case people wonder about why I am also registered for the English and Chinese Stack Exchange forums, I recently spent a couple of years in China teaching English.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 13 '13 at 18:26
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 289 289 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Arqade 257 257 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 151 151 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 How to convert between bytes and strings in Python 3?
- 80 How to convert between bytes and strings in Python 3?
- 32 How do I update the BIOS of a Dell laptop?
- 22 Download MP3 from Google Translate text to speech
- 21 Grub gives messages about the boot sector being used by other software. What should I do?
- 8 Is there an English idiom for trying to do two things at the same time and failing at both of them due to splitting your effort?
- 7 How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14