- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 256 256 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 171 171 11 bronze badge
- Code Review 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Is there a limit on an Excel worksheet's name length?
- 42 Why the static data members have to be defined outside the class separately in C++ (unlike Java)?
- 26 Non-web SQL Injection
- 16 When to use struct?
- 15 Two database fields for date and time - should they be merged?
- 12 Are nullable types preferable to magic numbers?
- 9 Reformatting and version control
- View more network posts →