- Stack Overflow 15.6k 15.6k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 222 222 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Code Review 181 181 22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 120 120 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Is there a downside to declaring variables with auto in C++?
- 66 Is the `if` statement redundant before modulo and before assign operations?
- 42 How are templates handled in C++ module system?
- 41 Why is numba faster than numpy here?
- 30 C++ Nifty Counter idiom; why?
- 30 C++ function argument safety
- 28 Is it good practice to rely on headers being included transitively?
- View more network posts →