- Worked on NVIDIA Nsight Eclipse Edition
- Implemented Node.js inspector (e.g. Node.js
--inspectcommand line option)
- Worked on Chrome DevTools.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 '14 at 16:35
Top network posts
- 136 Difference between global and device functions
- 62 What does the yellow highlighting of an imports clause in Android Studio signify?
- 23 AChartEngine And Android Studio
- 16 What are the safety benefits of a type system?
- 11 CUDA synchronization kernels
- 10 How to make a kernel function which callable from both the host and device?
- 8 efficient way of cuda file organization: .cpp .h .cu .cuh .curnel files
- View more network posts →