Currently on my mind:
- Continuous deployment
- Micro-service Architecture in AWS / other cloud providers
- Scaling organisations both in terms of technology and people
Top book recommendations:
- Outliers (Malcolm Gladwell)
- Scaling Up (Verne Harnish)
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni)
- Lean In (Sheryl Sandberg)**
** This should be mandatory reading in our industry.
- Stack Overflow 24.1k 24.1k 77 gold badges7575 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 774 774 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Web Applications 487 487 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 426 426 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 297 CRIME - How to beat the BEAST successor?
- 229 C# Double - ToString() formatting with two decimal places but no rounding
- 151 Change Project Namespace in Visual Studio
- 95 Why use strong named assemblies?
- 87 Are all SSL Certificates equal?
- 67 Why dependency properties?
- 66 The .NET 2.0 SDK Programs - What does each tool do?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.