Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 at 10:00
- Software Engineering 94.2k 94.2k 3636 gold badges259259 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- German Language 10.5k 10.5k 1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 4.1k 4.1k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 266 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 257 Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 222 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 204 Should we design our code from the beginning to enable unit testing?
- 200 Client-side coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- 189 Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 185 How can we protest a deadline that is too short?
- View more network posts →