Full stack architect and developer, specialized in large volume document processing for financial and legal markets. Experienced in image and PDF pre-processing, classification, data extraction, data mapping and document management system integration.
Vast experience spanning decades of exposure to systems ranging from embedded firmware for telecommunications to large scale database and image processing systems. Many years of experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, VB, VB.Net, C# and SQL.
Experienced with complex multithreaded and high performance applications.
Experience in systems profiling, memory and performance optimization for systems in general and for databases. Capable of troubleshooting complex issues through the use advanced tools.
System Architecture; System Design; Software Development; Configuration Management; Automated Builds and Testing; Performance Tuning; Advanced Debugging;
Member for 9 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '14 at 18:08
- Stack Overflow 69k 69k 1414 gold badges152152 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.3k 5.3k 2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 586 586 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 472 472 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 374 374 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 740 How to navigate to a directory in C:\ with Cygwin?
- 339 How can I escape square brackets in a LIKE clause?
- 183 What is the 'CLSCompliant' attribute in .NET?
- 164 Check if property has attribute
- 83 Convert bitmaps to one multipage TIFF image in .NET 2.0
- 79 How can I create an empty HTML anchor so the page doesn't "jump up" when I click it?
- 71 What is "mexHttpBinding"?
- View more network posts →