Robert S. Barnes
I'm a self taught programmer whose taken a break to go back to school and study Software Engineering. Currently, my main area's of interest are network programming and application level protocols, object oriented design and methodologies like Agile and TDD.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 6 '13 at 9:41
- Stack Overflow 28.3k 28.3k 2626 gold badges119119 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 8.2k 8.2k 4545 gold badges107107 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 226 socket.shutdown vs socket.close
- 172 Linux: is there a read or recv from socket with timeout?
- 142 Pointer to pointer clarification
- 138 What does the restrict keyword mean in C++?
- 115 What is the difference between a process and a thread?
- 83 Specifically, what's dangerous about casting the result of malloc?
- 82 Quicksort Partitioning: Hoare vs. Lomuto
- View more network posts →