I'm a retired programmer, computer architect, and long time contributor to USENET, especially comp.lang.java.programmer.
I'm now learning web application writing for fun, so I expect to need a lot of answers. I'll try to contribute as well.
San Diego, CA
Member for 6 years, 11 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 '18 at 7:26
- Academia 27.7k 27.7k 1414 gold badges4848 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.3k 23.3k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- The Workplace 22.6k 22.6k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Travel 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Expatriates 914 914 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 403 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 312 Did I overreact to my boss asking me to get him coffee?
- 272 How to prevent students from using modified calculators to cheat on exams?
- 179 A student keeps using a native language while asking questions in the class when the course is taught in English
- 165 Upset by male classmates openly comparing female students according to physical appearance
- 158 Professor expects me to attend a conference. I can't afford to go,even with 50% funding
- 157 How can I deal with managers that refuse to accept use of common software engineering design patterns?
- View more network posts →