I work since 2008 with technology (see my Linkedin).
I started with web development, with client-side and server-side. In the middle of 2010 I was hired by a real estate company located in my city (with two other agencies in nearby cities) to renovate the company's internal system, as well as the site.
Acting today in this company, and renew systems ("code refactoring"), also developed a web browser itself (based on Webkit, same technology used by Safari and the first versions of Google Chrome) for use of the internal system of the company, I also created 3 mobile applications for Android exclusively for the company, being:
- Application that accesses the internal system of the company in a simplified way.
- Application used by engineers and architects to classify and record details about real estate and with this make market assessments.
- Application for searching properties through addresses.
Acting as a freelancer and in the company I worked as technologies like:
I also worked on some open-source projects, taking a small part in the html2canvas project and subsequently having created "proxys" to use with it:
In addition to other smaller open-source projects.
- Stack Overflow em Português 81.3k 81.3k 1212 gold badges107107 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 3.1k 3.1k 77 gold badges2121 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 587 587 22 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 455 455 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 148 Dúvida com charset=iso-8859-1 e utf8
- 98 Convert a string to JSON object php
- 73 O que é XGH (Extreme Go Horse)?
- 71 What is the difference between Event.target, Event.toElement and Event.srcElement?
- 53 O que é e para que serve JWT?
- 45 Ajax não é uma linguagem de programação. Então o que é?
- 41 Saber se o numero é ímpar ou par
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 17 '16