Statistician and R programmer at the faculty of Bio-Engineering, university of Ghent
Co-author of 'R for Dummies' ( 2nd edition released in 2015 )
contact : Joris - dot - Meys - at - Ugent - dot - be
Top network posts
- 1601 How to make a great R reproducible example
- 947 Remove rows with all or some NAs (missing values) in data.frame
- 812 Drop data frame columns by name
- 375 Is there an R function for finding the index of an element in a vector?
- 220 Is normality testing 'essentially useless'?
- 160 Error: could not find function ... in R
- 130 Split code over multiple lines in an R script
- View more network posts →