Programmer, Bass Player, Philosopher.
I love Python, Prolog and Lisp, the Pixies, Neil Young and QOTSA, and the Philosophies of Ludwig Wittgenstein, Richard Rorty, Willard V.O. Quine, Donald Davidson and Nelson Goodman.
Also, I'm a secular Daoist and Epicurean.
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Member for 10 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 '14 at 13:37
- Stack Overflow 9.5k 9.5k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 843 843 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 662 662 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Code Review 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Comparing a string to multiple items in Python
- 39 How to check if a variable's type is primitive?
- 37 Rolling or sliding window iterator?
- 35 Repeat string to certain length
- 32 Python using enumerate inside list comprehension
- 32 User defined __mul__ method is not commutative
- 25 Python dictionary that defaults to key?
- View more network posts →