Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 15 '17 at 13:03
- Software Engineering 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 361 361 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 223 223 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 173 173 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Should I expect my team to have more than a basic proficiency with our source control system?
- 46 Why should a class be anything other than "abstract" or "final/sealed"?
- 41 How to deal with well-meaning open-source contributors?
- 40 What, in reference to DDD, is a bounded context?
- 26 Why is the sudden increase in number of Git submitters on Debian popcon graph in 2010-01?
- 21 Is there a pattern like ^ in vim?
- 18 What is the equivalent to SQL Server Transactions in DB2?
- View more network posts →