Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 15 '17 at 13:03
Top network posts
- 49 Should I expect my team to have more than a basic proficiency with our source control system?
- 44 Why should a class be anything other than "abstract" or "final/sealed"?
- 41 How to deal with well-meaning open-source contributors?
- 39 What, in reference to DDD, is a bounded context?
- 26 Why is the sudden increase in number of Git submitters on Debian popcon graph in 2010-01?
- 20 Is there a pattern like ^ in vim?
- 18 What is the equivalent to SQL Server Transactions in DB2?
- View more network posts →