Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 15 '17 at 13:03
- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 814 814 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 236 236 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 158 158 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 138 138 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Should I expect my team to have more than a basic proficiency with our source control system?
- 46 Why should a class be anything other than "abstract" or "final/sealed"?
- 41 How to deal with well-meaning open-source contributors?
- 40 What, in reference to DDD, is a bounded context?
- 26 Why is the sudden increase in number of Git submitters on Debian popcon graph in 2010-01?
- 20 Is there a pattern like ^ in vim?
- 18 What is the equivalent to SQL Server Transactions in DB2?
- View more network posts →