Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 20 '20 at 18:04
- Software Engineering 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 391 391 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 243 243 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 173 173 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Should I expect my team to have more than a basic proficiency with our source control system?
- 46 Why should a class be anything other than "abstract" or "final/sealed"?
- 42 How to deal with well-meaning open-source contributors?
- 42 What, in reference to DDD, is a bounded context?
- 26 Why is the sudden increase in number of Git submitters on Debian popcon graph in 2010-01?
- 23 Is there a pattern like ^ in vim?
- 20 What is the equivalent to SQL Server Transactions in DB2?
- View more network posts →