I'm a software engineer doing full stack web development but I tend to do more backend. These days I mainly code in Java (Android/Play Framework). I have a solid background in C++ and with C#/.NET from my previous assignments.
I'm an Open Source Contributor to Swagger-Codegen, which is a free, open-source project to automatically generate API clients, server stubs and API documentation based on OpenAPI specifications. A good starting point is the eBook: A Beginner's Guide to Code Generation for REST APIs
My professionnal website: http://www.jaffsoft.com
My recipe blog (in french): http://recettesmaison.ca
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 1010 gold badges4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Code Review 444 444 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 389 389 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Sound Design 311 311 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 155 155 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Why did a network-related or instance-specific error occur while establishing a connection to SQL Server?
- 27 Is the LINQ version faster than the foreach one?
- 25 Unable to access function bundled by WebPack
- 15 How much business logic should the database implement?
- 14 Photo stitching/panorama API/DLL/Library anyone?
- 13 Get the ID of the current user ASP.NET Membership
- 10 Android Studio 0.8.2: Remove Vertical Line Break
- View more network posts →