I have a tendency to answer what is asked rather than what is meant to be asked.
I like C, portable C11 with POSIX extras.
"I've earned the C++ badge" ... Strange! I don't even know C++
Learning Forth as a hobby.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 6 at 14:38
- Stack Overflow 98.6k 98.6k 1010 gold badges118118 silver badges189189 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Code Review 520 520 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 143 143 55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 143 143 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 552 Why does sizeof(x++) not increment x?
- 498 Why use double indirection? or Why use pointers to pointers?
- 258 How do I detect unsigned integer multiply overflow?
- 216 static function in C
- 131 Are typedef and #define the same in c?
- 123 The "backspace" escape character '\b': unexpected behavior?
- 93 Why use the Bitwise-Shift operator for values in a C enum definition?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.