I'm a senior data scientist, data engineer & fullstack software engineer with a passion for all things software, focused on
- data science, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning
- data engineering, machine learning pipelines (lab & production)
- distributed systems, IoT & mobile, some hardware tinkering
- highly scalable architectures
My experience covers a wide range of methods & technologies. I am quick at learning and applying in practice. I love to work on innovation in all phases from early inception to productizing at scale.
Recently I have used the following productivity-increasing set of technologies:
- Pandas, NumyPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, Apache Spark, Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Hadoop, MySQL, RabbitMQ
- Python, Django, Celery
- NoSQL - MongoDB, ElasticSearch, redis
- PaaS/Cloud Docker, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, Google Cloud, Amazon AWS, DigitalOcean, Exoscale, Heroku, Dokku
- Android, iOS - Phonegap/Cordova, some native development, iBeacon, GPS, Paypal, custom plugin development, including Bluetooth 4.0/Low Energy
Previously I have been heavily involved in building enterprise systems using such arcane technology as
- Oracle DB, DB2
- Java, Oracle Websphere
- JMS with Oracle Websphere MQ, IBM MQSeries
Top network posts
- 145 What does abstraction mean in programming?
- 55 Test if an internet connection is present in python
- 48 Web Workers vs Promises
- 35 What is the difference between technical specifications and design documents?
- 32 How can I list the git subtrees on the root?
- 24 Django default=datetime.now() in models always saves same datetime after uwsgi reset
- 22 Why do VMs need to be "stack machines" or "register machines" etc.?
- View more network posts →