Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 '12 at 7:44
Top network posts
- 262 How to kill all processes matching a name?
- 15 Why does gcc output machine code have nop instructions
- 11 how do I jump to a function definition in emacs when using slime?
- 8 Parsing snippets of html with enlive
- 8 How can the Euclidean distance be calculated with NumPy?
- 8 How do I create a web application using LISP?
- 7 What does "letterfit" mean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 21 '13