Developer, architect, project manager, tester, and active DevOps supporter, I'm studying, observing and advising companies which have an important risk to fail their IT-related projects, and for the last two years specializing myself in quality and productivity.
After six years of freelancing, I worked for several companies, including TCS. Today, I'm a happy member of Finaxys. I work mostly with Microsoft stack, but recently started to build Linux-based DevOps infrastructure, learning Linux, Bash, Python, Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis and dozens of other things and totally loving it.
Outside information technology, I'm interested by photography and recently started shooting videos.
I'm mostly active on Programmers.SE, and also maintain my blog.
If you want to contact me, my email is email@example.com and I'm open for any development-related discussions, or at least most of them. You may also be interested by my profile on Careers, however note that I'm not currently looking for a job. If you live in Paris or want to visit Paris, drop me a line.
- Software Engineering 123.9k 123.9k 2929 gold badges308308 silver badges469469 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 41.4k 41.4k 2323 gold badges9494 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.3k 4.3k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Photography 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1201 How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 559 How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 512 Why can't the IT industry deliver large, faultless projects quickly as in other industries?
- 451 My customer wants me to record a video of how I develop his software product
- 387 Is there any technical reason why, in programming, the default date format is YYYYMMDD and not something else?
- 373 htmlentities() vs. htmlspecialchars()
- 291 Are #regions an antipattern or code smell?
- View more network posts →