Developer, architect, project manager, tester, and active DevOps supporter, I'm studying, observing and advising companies which have an important risk to fail their IT-related projects. I specialize in quality and productivity.
After six years of freelancing, I worked for several companies, including Tata Consultancy Services. Today, I'm a happy member of Finaxys. I mostly work with Linux, Python, and Node.js, as well as the Microsoft stack.
Outside information technology, I'm interested by photography.
If you want to contact me, my email is email@example.com. Feel free to drop me a note about any development-related discussions. If you live in Paris or want to visit Paris, you're very welcome to contact me too.
- Software Engineering 130.3k 130.3k 3131 gold badges330330 silver badges493493 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 45.5k 45.5k 2828 gold badges101101 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.5k 4.5k 66 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Photography 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1359 How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 644 How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 527 Why can't the IT industry deliver large, faultless projects quickly as in other industries?
- 456 My customer wants me to record a video of how I develop his software product
- 394 Is there any technical reason why, in programming, the default date format is YYYYMMDD and not something else?
- 379 htmlentities() vs. htmlspecialchars()
- 309 Are #regions an antipattern or code smell?
- View more network posts →