- Software Engineering 16.1k 16.1k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 9.8k 9.8k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 118 How are globals any different from a database?
- 102 Scam or Real: A woman from Facebook apparently needs my bank account to send money
- 81 Only allow properties that are declared in JSON schema
- 58 Why was nil defined as a reserved word in Pascal?
- 57 Why are floats still part of the Java language when doubles are mostly recommended instead?
- 55 What is the difference between node.nextSibling and ChildNode.nextElementSibling?
- 48 Why is (position < size) such a prevalent pattern in conditionals?
- View more network posts →