Been paid for developing for a couple decades, in addition to the assembly, Basic, and DB III I learned for the fun of it. Most of my professional career has been spent developing server systems and web applications.
Some things I have come to believe are:
- Simplicity is hard, but oh so necessary
- The hardest problem is understanding
- Users are great, they keep you humble
Member for 9 years, 11 months
23 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 at 20:00
- Physical Fitness 45.3k 45.3k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42.3k 42.3k 66 gold badges7878 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Photography 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 258 Ruby: How to iterate over a range, but in set increments?
- 176 Criticism and disadvantages of dependency injection
- 138 File path to resource in our war/WEB-INF folder?
- 135 What is the difference between Reader and InputStream?
- 98 Do seasoned developers still have to deal with merge conflicts?
- 89 How do you handle integrating code from multiple branches/developers each sprint?
- View more network posts →