Been paid for developing for a couple decades, in addition to the assembly, Basic, and DB III I learned for the fun of it. Most of my professional career has been spent developing server systems and web applications.
Some things I have come to believe are:
- Simplicity is hard, but oh so necessary
- The hardest problem is understanding
- Users are great, they keep you humble
Member for 10 years, 4 months
23 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 '20 at 20:00
- Physical Fitness 45.3k 45.3k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42.9k 42.9k 66 gold badges8181 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Photography 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 263 Ruby: How to iterate over a range, but in set increments?
- 183 Criticism and disadvantages of dependency injection
- 139 File path to resource in our war/WEB-INF folder?
- 138 What is the difference between Reader and InputStream?
- 98 Do seasoned developers still have to deal with merge conflicts?
- 89 How do you handle integrating code from multiple branches/developers each sprint?
- View more network posts →