Been paid for developing for a couple decades, in addition to the assembly, Basic, and DB III I learned for the fun of it. Most of my professional career has been spent developing server systems and web applications.
Some things I have come to believe are:
- Simplicity is hard, but oh so necessary
- The hardest problem is understanding
- Users are great, they keep you humble
Member for 8 years, 8 months
21 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 at 17:52
- Physical Fitness 44.3k 44.3k 11 gold badge5353 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 34.9k 34.9k 55 gold badges6565 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Photography 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 233 Ruby: How to iterate over a range, but in set increments?
- 156 Criticism and disadvantages of dependency injection
- 134 File path to resource in our war/WEB-INF folder?
- 117 What is the difference between Reader and InputStream?
- 89 How do you handle integrating code from multiple branches/developers each sprint?
- 67 When to optimize for memory vs performance speed for a method?
- View more network posts →