I am the typical "computer nerd", with skills in a number of programming languages and a wide range of computer hardware and software.
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 9 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 at 3:08
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 2525 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.5k 5.5k 1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Implement the Game of Life on Anything but a Regular Grid
- 74 Did Colorado replace any 420 mile markers with a 419.99 mile marker to deter theft?
- 65 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 55 How can I determine if two open source licenses are compatible with each other?
- 45 Why are the cockpit controls of airplanes so complicated?
- 33 Finding Signed Angle Between Vectors
- 32 Build a digital clock in Wireworld
- View more network posts →