Knowing the tools you have to work with is the first step to finding the right one, so keep learning!
- Software Engineering 14.8k 14.8k 88 gold badges5454 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.2k 2.2k 1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 490 490 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 What does a tilde in angle brackets mean when creating a Java generic class?
- 113 Are there guidelines on how many parameters a function should accept?
- 95 Can moderators from other sites be differentiated here?
- 72 Why use partial classes?
- 72 How necessary is it to follow defensive programming practices for code that will never be made publicly available?
- 43 Is there any reason to use "plain old data" classes?
- 35 Why doesn't my android custom account show in "Accounts and Settings"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
17 A call for the exercising of rights! Jan 26 '11
12 Are answers being posted as comments? Feb 8 '11
11 Can the migration path from SO be reconsidered? Aug 2 '11
10 One line answers Apr 17 '12
8 What sort of edits are appropriate? Nov 22 '10
8 Legitimate question closed. Dec 21 '10
5 Stupid question… where is the logout button??? Mar 10 '11