Over 40 years designing and building software systems, both in-house and for profit, and building and leading the teams that do so. A proven track record of delivering releases on time and meeting requirements, enabling sales and marketing to plan well and to execute according to plan.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '20 at 22:51
- Software Engineering 10k 10k 3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 3030 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- The Workplace 451 451 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 311 311 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 246 246 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 What is the difference between Selenium IDE, Server, RC, 2.0, and WebDriver?
- 46 Best practice to store DateTime based on TimeZone
- 41 Do I need unit test if I already have integration test?
- 40 Is it common practice to validate responses from 3rd party APIs?
- 39 Why was strict parsing not chosen for HTML?
- 38 Using verbs in class names
- 36 How did they debug segmentation faults before protected memory?
- View more network posts →