I am a Software Engineer and graduated from UC San Diego in 2009 with a PhD in Computer Science. My research interests include refactoring, software design, and programming language and tool design for aspect-oriented software development.
I currently am a a sole proprietor. Previously, I worked at Sun Microsystems, The University of Texas at San Antonio, Basho, Google, and as a lecturer at UC San Diego. Prior to that, I worked at my mom's toy store.
Top network posts
- 46 Are asserts or unit tests more important?
- 33 Node.js HTTPS server ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
- 26 Measure of power other than Turing completeness
- 25 Is test coverage an adequate measure of code quality?
- 21 How do you explain refactoring to a non-technical person?
- 18 Code duplication with no obvious abstraction
- 16 Should I use a parser generator or should I roll my own custom lexer and parser code?
- View more network posts →