Campbell, CA, United States
Member for 9 years, 1 month
My background is in compiler technology. I enjoy applying techniques from the compiler domain to other domains.
I also do paid mentoring especially in assembly language and instruction set architecture: come see me at https://www.codementor.io/erikeidt.
I am most active on the Software Engineering stack exchange: https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/users/63202/erik-eidt
I've open sourced a few projects, see my github page: github.com/erikeidt .
- Software Engineering 31k 31k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14.1k 14.1k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computer Science 451 451 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 359 359 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 152 Is source code generation an anti-pattern?
- 92 How does a single thread run on multiple cores?
- 87 Why do we still grow the stack backwards?
- 75 Will a computer attempt to divide by zero?
- 58 Why do we need a Builder class when implementing a Builder pattern?
- 58 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- 53 Why do you have to specify the data type when declaring variables?
- View more network posts →