My background is in compiler technology. I enjoy applying techniques from the compiler domain to other domains.
I also do paid mentoring especially in assembly language and instruction set architecture: come see me at https://www.codementor.io/erikeidt.
I am most active on the Software Engineering stack exchange: https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/users/63202/erik-eidt
I've open sourced a few projects, see my github page: github.com/erikeidt .
Campbell, CA, United States
Member for 6 years, 9 months
9 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 at 17:27
Top network posts
- 148 Is source code generation an anti-pattern?
- 87 Why do we still grow the stack backwards?
- 84 How does a single thread run on multiple cores?
- 74 Will a computer attempt to divide by zero?
- 57 Why do we need a Builder class when implementing a Builder pattern?
- 53 Why do you have to specify the data type when declaring variables?
- 50 Is using "new" in the constructor always bad?
- View more network posts →