I am a self-motivated, adaptable, outcome-focused enterprise and solution architect that gravitates toward technical leadership roles. I am adept at building relationships and translating between business and technology practises. My experience covers architecture, management, security and software development roles over 20 years, from multiple startups to global technology companies. I am a frequent innovator with multiple patents, hold a variety of security, IT and agile certifications and contribute to open source software.
- Stack Overflow 13.4k 13.4k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.8k 6.8k 2828 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.8k 5.8k 2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 351 351 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 How to securely save username/password (local)?
- 77 How is architectural design done in an agile environment?
- 76 How do I get the current line number?
- 52 How to programmatically install a certificate using C#
- 42 Managing very senior individual contributors?
- 39 What is the packages directory in Visual Studio? Should I include it in SVN?
- 38 Is it ethical to cancel an interview if the company has already paid for my travel expenses?
- View more network posts →