I am a self-motivated, adaptable, outcome-focused enterprise and solution architect that gravitates toward technical leadership roles. I am adept at building relationships and translating between business and technology practises. My experience covers architecture, management, security and software development roles over 20 years, from multiple startups to global technology companies. I am a frequent innovator with multiple patents, hold a variety of security, IT and agile certifications and contribute to open source software.
- Stack Overflow 12.8k 12.8k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.7k 6.7k 2626 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.6k 5.6k 2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 296 296 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 126 126 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 147 How to securely save username/password (local)?
- 77 How is architectural design done in an agile environment?
- 66 How do I get the current line number?
- 48 How to programmatically install a certificate using C#
- 41 Managing very senior individual contributors?
- 38 What is the packages directory in Visual Studio? Should I include it in SVN?
- 38 Is it ethical to cancel an interview if the company has already paid for my travel expenses?
- View more network posts →