Java/Kotlin Full-Stack Web Application Architect. Fan of FP, OOP, types (sometimes), and programming languages in general. My hobby project since late 2013 has been to assemble immutable, generic collections (with streams) for Java.
- Software Engineering 14.2k 14.2k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Code Review 647 647 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 535 535 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 How can I really master a programming language?
- 137 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 66 Should you always pass the bare minimum data needed into a function in cases like this
- 62 Is there a performance benefit to using the method reference syntax instead of lambda syntax in Java 8?
- 55 What is meant by, "A user shouldn't decide whether it is an Admin or not. The Privileges or Security system should."
- 46 Using the HTML 'label' tag with radio buttons
- 44 What did Rich Hickey mean when he said, "All that specificity [of interfaces/classes/types] kills your reuse!"
- View more network posts →