Java/Kotlin Full-Stack Web Application Architect. Fan of FP, OOP, types (sometimes), and programming languages in general. My hobby project since late 2013 has been to assemble immutable, generic collections (with streams) for Java.
Top network posts
- 163 How can I really master a programming language?
- 127 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 66 Should you always pass the bare minimum data needed into a function in cases like this
- 55 What is meant by, "A user shouldn't decide whether it is an Admin or not. The Privileges or Security system should."
- 54 Is there a performance benefit to using the method reference syntax instead of lambda syntax in Java 8?
- 45 Using the HTML 'label' tag with radio buttons
- 41 What did Rich Hickey mean when he said, "All that specificity [of interfaces/classes/types] kills your reuse!"
- View more network posts →