Java/Kotlin Full-Stack Web Application Architect. Fan of FP, OOP, types (sometimes), and programming languages in general. My hobby project since late 2013 has been to assemble immutable, generic collections (with streams) for Java.
- Software Engineering 13.9k 13.9k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 881 881 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 637 637 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 535 535 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 167 How can I really master a programming language?
- 133 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 66 Should you always pass the bare minimum data needed into a function in cases like this
- 57 Is there a performance benefit to using the method reference syntax instead of lambda syntax in Java 8?
- 55 What is meant by, "A user shouldn't decide whether it is an Admin or not. The Privileges or Security system should."
- 46 Using the HTML 'label' tag with radio buttons
- 42 What did Rich Hickey mean when he said, "All that specificity [of interfaces/classes/types] kills your reuse!"
- View more network posts →