Java/Kotlin Full-Stack Web Application Architect. Fan of FP, OOP, types (sometimes), and programming languages in general. My hobby project since late 2013 has been to assemble immutable, generic collections (with streams) for Java.
- Software Engineering 14.4k 14.4k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Review 647 647 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 535 535 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 169 How can I really master a programming language?
- 138 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 68 Is there a performance benefit to using the method reference syntax instead of lambda syntax in Java 8?
- 66 Should you always pass the bare minimum data needed into a function in cases like this
- 55 What is meant by, "A user shouldn't decide whether it is an Admin or not. The Privileges or Security system should."
- 47 Using the HTML 'label' tag with radio buttons
- 45 What did Rich Hickey mean when he said, "All that specificity [of interfaces/classes/types] kills your reuse!"
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.