I am a full-stack full-time freelance software developer with 10+ years of rich and varied experience in developing end-to-end Web Applications, Backend Webservices and Desktop Products.
At the backend my expertise lies in developing applications in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, MyBatis, Thymeleaf, and RESTX Framework. I had worked upon and developed backed of at least 100 different applications till date which involves extensive experience with designing and developing backend webservices (both Restful and SOAP), developing websocket clients, client applications for third-party APIs etc. I also have strong hands-on experience in working with Unit test frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito.
In Big Data I have experience of working with Hadoop ecosystem with components like Hdfs, Yarn, Hive, PIG, Kafka, Spark etc. I am using Linux Ubuntu as a development system and comfortable in writing Bash/Shell scripts, Docker images, Kubernetes/Hadoop multi-node clusters, and distributed application architectures/environments.
I am very skilled in Database (SQL, PL/SQL) programming and can work with both Relational (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc) as well as Non-Relational databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB etc).
I am an active user of AWS and consider using its services while developing applications. I am excellent in picking cost-effective and secure solutions using AWS.
In recent months I've also used ReactJS for developing SPA web applications.
For my expertise, dedication and hard work, I always get good feedback from my clients.
If you think that my skillset meets of those you seek, don't hesitate to contact me and we can discuss on how to make your project a more success.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 1 '12 at 19:05
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 493 493 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 179 179 66 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 Why do we have to use break in switch?
- 26 Benefits of using backtick (`) in MySQL queries?
- 14 When should I use StringBuilder or StringBuffer?
- 12 How to manage 2 DAO methods in a single transaction?
- 8 Manager Layer vs Service Layer
- 8 How to map java object attribute(my_name) with json attribute (my-name)?
- 7 datetime calendar : select date range in a single input field
- View more network posts →