You're welcome to take any code snippet I've sole-source posted on StackOverflow.com and consider it to be dual-licensed under the MIT license as found at that URL on May 28, 2015 for you, and as a rights reserved copyrighted source when I use it in other projects.
For those snippets, if you want to attribute, that's great. Just know that you're using them at your own risk.
I'm now going to plug...
- My Twitter handle, because everyone else is doing it: @r_ffin
- My fave Skeet comment.
- How to jslint on localhost
- My favorite [personal] project, though [hopefully] far from my best code, SQLDbSharp, a YesSQL database engine pitifully kludged together using C#
- Stack Overflow 11.4k 11.4k 66 gold badges6262 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Different 805 805 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Workplace 271 271 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 179 179 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 135 How to disable the screen orientation hotkeys in Windows (XP)?
- 114 Exporting data In SQL Server as INSERT INTO
- 94 git: patch does not apply
- 65 MacBook unplugged from external monitor thinks it's still the Secondary Desktop
- 51 How to keep git from tracking all files that end with a "~"?
- 43 Is there an alternative to string.Replace that is case-insensitive?
- View more network posts →