I'm Eugene Kirpichov and I work on Google Cloud Dataflow and Apache Beam.
Mountain View, CA
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '14 at 16:35
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.4k 4.4k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 253 253 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 191 191 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 558 What's new in purely functional data structures since Okasaki?
- 49 What tools do distributed programmers lack?
- 47 Are there non-constructive algorithm existence proofs?
- 44 Efficiency of purely functional programming
- 43 Why do I get the "Unhandled exception type IOException"?
- 40 Can regular languages be Turing complete?
- 38 Is there a physical analogy to the Turing Machine?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 20 '14