You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 '17 at 19:16
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 331 331 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 267 267 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 211 211 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Developing web applications for long lifespan (20+ years)
- 58 What is the purpose of epoll's edge triggered option?
- 37 What does ordered / unordered comparison mean?
- 35 multithread read from disk?
- 34 This repository is configured for Git LFS but 'git-lfs' was not found on your path
- 32 Double structural equality operators: if(a==b==c)
- 27 Does push-pull FRP help when implementing games?
- View more network posts →