(aka the "Diabolical Developer"). I'm the Principal Software Engineering Group Manager (Java) at Microsoft (I was the CEO at jClarity before being acquired), start-up mentor, traveler, open-source and Java advocate, London JUG co-organiser, London CTOs co-organiser, Moderator on the Javaranch, Community leader for Ikasan EIP and PCGen, co-author of The Well-Grounded Java Developer, regular conference speaker, yadda, yadda, yadda :-).
You can contact me on martijnverburgATgmailDOTcom or on twitter @karianna
- Software Engineering 21.8k 21.8k 4747 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Different 353 353 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 159 159 33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- 63 Advantages/Disadvantages to exploded WAR files
- 54 Choosing between Single or multiple projects in a git repository?
- 51 Java or C++ for university CS courses?
- 25 Show hidden files on Mac OS X Mojave using Terminal
- 21 Skeptic in a Scrum Team
- 19 Why Use Scala over Java
- View more network posts →