I'm a developer and data scientist with Enlyft (formerly iDatalabs).
We're hiring engineers! Remote work available. https://enlyft.com/careers/
Seattle, WA, USA
Member for 10 years, 3 months
13 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '14 at 7:57
- Stack Overflow 52.3k 52.3k 2121 gold badges7777 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Photography 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Biology 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 851 851 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2192 How to do case insensitive search in Vim
- 326 What is the proper way to comment functions in Python?
- 231 ctypes - Beginner
- 164 How to make a 3D scatter plot in Python?
- 156 Concatenating multiple text files into a single file in Bash
- 145 python zipfile module doesn't seem to be compressing my files
- 119 array filter in python?
- View more network posts →