- Stack Overflow 19.6k 19.6k 33 gold badges6262 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computational Science 960 960 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 936 936 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Emulate "double" using 2 "float"s
- 66 Why was the caret used for XOR instead of exponentiation?
- 52 128 bit integer on cuda?
- 47 Efficient floating-point division with constant integer divisors
- 31 What did Pete Stewart think he knew about efficient implementation of floating point denormals?
- 31 Numerically stable way to compute sqrt((b²*c²) / (1-c²)) for c in [-1, 1]
- 30 Optimized low-accuracy approximation to `rootn(x, n)`
- View more network posts →