- Software Engineering 96.6k 96.6k 2121 gold badges204204 silver badges282282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 53.9k 53.9k 22 gold badges7676 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Open Source 16.5k 16.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Code Review 12.1k 12.1k 3131 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2042 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 244 My office wants infinite branch merges as policy; what other options do we have?
- 196 How does shifting to microservices create a run-time problem?
- 161 How to warn other programmers of class implementation
- 157 Was the C programming language considered a low level language when it came out?
- 154 How can I make a call with a boolean clearer? Boolean Trap
- 141 Before OOP, were data structure members left public?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (36)
13 Why was this nice (though closed) question deleted? Dec 1 '15
12 So the site was renamed. Was it helpful? Dec 5 '16
11 Software Engineering's updated site theme is live! Sep 18 '18