Software engineer at Joyable.com in San Francisco. Graduated from the Rochester institute of Technology's Software Engineering program. Did part-time Mac tech support for a couple years in school. Got tired of big companies, so now I largely do startups. I've been at Expensify, Threadflip, and Joyable.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 9 years, 1 month
68 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '16 at 23:07
- Software Engineering 23.5k 23.5k 1515 gold badges103103 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 2.1k 2.1k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Ask Different 993 993 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 950 950 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 171 How to respond when you are asked for an estimate?
- 130 Which OS X Applications do you find indispensable?
- 121 What should you test with unit tests?
- 97 Please share your hidden macOS features or tips and tricks
- 87 What is the single most effective thing you did to improve your programming skills?
- 56 How much Code Coverage is "enough"?
- 52 What to do with bugs that do not repro?
- View more network posts →