Software engineer at Joyable.com in San Francisco. Graduated from the Rochester institute of Technology's Software Engineering program. Did part-time Mac tech support for a couple years in school. Got tired of big companies, so now I largely do startups. I've been at Expensify, Threadflip, and Joyable.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 8 years, 8 months
68 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '16 at 23:07
Top network posts
- 168 How to respond when you are asked for an estimate?
- 130 Which OS X Applications do you find indispensable?
- 117 What should you test with unit tests?
- 96 Please share your hidden macOS features or tips and tricks
- 87 What is the single most effective thing you did to improve your programming skills?
- 53 How much Code Coverage is "enough"?
- 52 What to do with bugs that do not repro?
- View more network posts →