Software engineer at Joyable.com in San Francisco. Graduated from the Rochester institute of Technology's Software Engineering program. Did part-time Mac tech support for a couple years in school. Got tired of big companies, so now I largely do startups. I've been at Expensify, Threadflip, and Joyable.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 10 years, 7 months
70 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '16 at 23:07
- Software Engineering 25.6k 25.6k 1515 gold badges105105 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 2.9k 2.9k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1k 1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 182 How to respond when you are asked for an estimate?
- 130 Which OS X Applications do you find indispensable?
- 127 What should you test with unit tests?
- 101 Please share your hidden macOS features or tips and tricks
- 87 What is the single most effective thing you did to improve your programming skills?
- 57 How much Code Coverage is "enough"?
- 53 What to do with bugs that do not repro?
- View more network posts →