Trying to learn SQL, R, Python, VBA and Hadoop. Getting a lot of great help here. I want to use the skills I learn for work in health care informatics and market data including unstructured.
Pet Peeves: People who down vote and do not tell you why, if your going to take the time to down vote tell the person why you are doing so, this way they can actually make improvements.
New York, United States
Member for 7 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 22 '13 at 13:49
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Area 51 1k 1k 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Data Science 976 976 1111 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 705 705 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 401 401 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 "Non Zero Exit Status" R 3.0.1 'XML' and 'RCurl'
- 41 Is the R language suitable for Big Data
- 40 Publicly Available Datasets
- 36 JOIN vs. INNER JOIN and FULL OUTER JOIN
- 35 Use a loop to plot n charts Python
- 29 Wife does not work but wants “own” money/allowance
- 26 SQL Server Creating a temp table for this query
- View more network posts →