I program professionally, and I try to know what I'm doing. "Try" being the operative word.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 31 '16 at 16:34
Top network posts
- 950 What is a mixin, and why are they useful?
- 400 What is object serialization?
- 40 What is deps.json, and how do I make it use relative paths?
- 21 Why can't you mix Aggregate values and Non-Aggregate values in a single SELECT?
- 18 Karma --auto-watch no longer works
- 10 How are debug consoles implemented in Python?
- 9 How do I find which test Karma is skipping?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14