slightly crazed .net junkie.
Developer since 2000. Consciously decided to go the MS route due to their tooling.
fairly serious guitarist (7 years or so - currently learning lots of old blues, Howling wolf etc) and am increasingly spending time getting back into Go.
Current specialisms: SQL, EF40 + T4, WCF, linq, lambda, silverlight4, moq, pex, moles - anything needed to get the job done really.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 22 '16 at 18:47
Top network posts
- 66 MOQ - how to mock an interface that needs to be cast to another interface?
- 24 IErrorHandler doesn't seem to be handling my errors in WCF .. any ideas?
- 13 Unit testing code that uses Task.Factory.StartNew().ContinueWith()
- 11 *ngFor: meaning of # vs let?
- 11 Read SQL Table into C# DataTable
- 9 Getting "Invalid Operation. The Connection is closed" error while trying to update oracle from visual c# program
- 7 What is better XPath or Linq2Xml
- View more network posts →