Software development engineer at Amazon since 2011. My team generates the packaging recommendations for every single Amazon shipment. That's millions of shipments per day.
We're hiring! We have a bunch of fun problems to solve, including NP-hard problems (think 3D bin-packing), machine learning problems (how does the software know not to ship a bowling ball with a wine glass?), and scaling problems (solve the first two problems a billion times per hour). Visit http://www.amazon.jobs/jobs/290497/software-development-engineer and get in touch.
Member for 9 years
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 '13 at 19:30
- Stack Overflow 39.1k 39.1k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 401 401 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 393 393 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 214 214 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Cryptography 198 198 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1526 How do I show my global Git configuration?
- 68 When is the unmodifiablemap (really) necessary?
- 51 ArrayList Vs LinkedList
- 44 "Cannot instantiate the type..."
- 44 How can I recover from an erronous git push -f origin master?
- 40 PHP Operator <<
- 40 Lock() in a static method
- View more network posts →