Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '16 at 19:57
- Arqade 13.6k 13.6k 1212 gold badges5959 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 5.8k 5.8k 2727 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 453 453 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 What's the difference between a "Roguelike" and a "Roguelite" game?
- 63 Should a new player call out a "bad" GM?
- 41 In Munchkin, can a thief steal at level 1?
- 36 Converting XML to plain text - how should I ignore/handle whitespace in the XSLT?
- 35 What justifies dimensional analysis?
- 35 Should the GM in Dresden Files be telling us what the target numbers are for thaumaturgy spells and skill checks?
- 34 Why do the opposing sides of a D20 generally add up to 21
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 20 '13