Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '16 at 19:57
- Arqade 13.3k 13.3k 1010 gold badges5656 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 5.7k 5.7k 2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 453 453 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 What's the difference between a "Roguelike" and a "Roguelite" game?
- 63 Should a new player call out a "bad" GM?
- 41 In Munchkin, can a thief steal at level 1?
- 36 Converting XML to plain text - how should I ignore/handle whitespace in the XSLT?
- 35 What justifies dimensional analysis?
- 34 Should the GM in Dresden Files be telling us what the target numbers are for thaumaturgy spells and skill checks?
- 34 Why do the opposing sides of a D20 generally add up to 21
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 20 '13