I am a tech Speaker, certified Trainer, Software Architect with passion to simplify complex business processes. Love to work with SQL, Node.js, C#/.NET, ASP.NET, Azure, HL7 FHIR, Cosmos DB, SQL, Open FHIR specifications.
Prototyping with cloud-native services and containers, while practicing continues CI/CD mindset with multi-cloud scale(aka: AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI)
You may reach me @ : https://twitter.com/#!/ElYusubov
- Software Engineering 20.9k 20.9k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 99 gold badges2929 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- The Workplace 356 356 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 163 163 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 189 Git branching and tagging best practices
- 101 I've inherited 200K lines of spaghetti code -- what now?
- 91 Where to put business logic in MVC design?
- 56 Programming SOLID Principles
- 31 Is there a difference between arguments and parameters?
- 27 best practices for NoSQL database design
- 26 Is there any design pattern except MVC for web?
- View more network posts →