Derby, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 3 months
Completed my Software Engineering degree at Staffordshire University in 2004.
Took a break from coding until 2012 where I got my first official development role.
Outside of work I like to play Poker, Computer Games.
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Poker 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 211 211 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 153 153 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 133 133 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 How to set value in @Html.TextBoxFor in Razor syntax?
- 10 A TAG LAG paradox?
- 10 When should you defend your big blind in tournament play?
- 9 Is it safe to assume that one controller will only ever use one primary model?
- 8 Is it bad etiqutte for the whole table to agree to let someone blind out?
- 7 Does the way we translate our website result in performance issues?
- 7 How to best teach poker to a novice in 1 month?
- View more network posts →