I hereby release any code, test or multimedia content written in any answer and/or question by me in StackOverflow and anywhere else in the Stack Exchange network as public domain. No acknowledgement is required (although it is appreciated).
Streaming lots of video? Feel free to contact me about my job at Peer5 - by emailing benji [at] peer5.com .
Member for 7 years, 11 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 '19 at 11:53
- Stack Overflow 229k 229k 7373 gold badges449449 silver badges460460 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.3k 11.3k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5k 5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2k 2k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1070 How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- 742 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 719 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 516 What is the explicit promise construction antipattern and how do I avoid it?
- 512 ES6 class variable alternatives
- 511 What are the actual uses of ES6 WeakMap?
- 486 Perform .join on value in array of objects
- View more network posts →