I hereby release any code, test or multimedia content written in any answer and/or question by me in StackOverflow and anywhere else in the Stack Exchange network as public domain. No acknowledgement is required (although it is appreciated).
Streaming lots of video? Feel free to contact me about my job at Peer5 - by emailing benji [at] peer5.com .
Member for 7 years, 5 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 11:53
- Stack Overflow 219k 219k 6868 gold badges432432 silver badges454454 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.3k 11.3k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1037 How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- 704 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 678 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 497 ES6 class variable alternatives
- 477 What is the explicit promise construction antipattern and how do I avoid it?
- 474 What are the actual uses of ES6 WeakMap?
- 441 Perform .join on value in array of objects
- View more network posts →