Hi, I'm Benjamin 👋
I also do a bit of open source, here are some projects I am involved with:
- Node.js node.js platform - core collaborator.
- Bluebird bluebird core team member and maintainer.
- MobX mobx core team.
- Sinon.JS sinon.js team member.
If you want to get involved in Node.js (at any capacity, no experience required) please do reach out. I promise you don't need perfect English, l33t coding skills or to be a "bro" to fit in (but those are welcome too). My email is written in the node home page. If you have an interesting use case for async-iterators/generators in Node.js - we're interested in talking in particular :)
I hereby release any code, test or multimedia content written in any answer and/or question by me in StackOverflow and anywhere else in the Stack Exchange network as public domain. No acknowledgement is required (although it is appreciated).
Member for 9 years, 1 month
29 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 '19 at 11:53
- Stack Overflow 249.2k 249.2k 8080 gold badges476476 silver badges478478 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.4k 11.4k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2k 2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1145 How to return the response from an asynchronous call
- 797 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 777 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 605 Perform .join on value in array of objects
- 576 What are the actual uses of ES6 WeakMap?
- 572 What is the explicit promise construction antipattern and how do I avoid it?
- 538 ES6 class variable alternatives
- View more network posts →