I hereby release any code, test or multimedia content written in any answer and/or question by me in StackOverflow and anywhere else in the Stack Exchange network as public domain. No acknowledgement is required (although it is appreciated).
Streaming lots of video? Feel free to contact me about my job at Peer5 - by emailing benji [at] peer5.com .
Member for 7 years, 1 month
23 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 11:53
- Stack Overflow 197.9k 197.9k 6565 gold badges420420 silver badges449449 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.9k 7.9k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.8k 1.8k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1019 How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- 677 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 651 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 489 ES6 class variable alternatives
- 451 What is the explicit promise construction antipattern and how do I avoid it?
- 446 What are the actual uses of ES6 WeakMap?
- 413 Perform .join on value in array of objects
- View more network posts →