Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen May 17 at 18:07
- Software Engineering 34.7k 34.7k 66 gold badges7171 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12k 12k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Project Management 308 308 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 How do I ensure that interface implementations are implemented in the manner I expected?
- 149 When do function call costs still matter in modern compilers?
- 143 Why should I use a factory class instead of direct object construction?
- 134 Should we avoid custom objects as parameters?
- 98 Why was the first compiler written before the first interpreter?
- 93 Military Tank drone, why are they not common yet?
- 87 Is this a violation of the Liskov Substitution Principle?
- View more network posts →