Infosec geek, infrastructure software engineer, hacker-of-all-trades, mom, martial artist, weightlifter, fountain pen geek, and backpacker from Bloomington, IN.
- Parenting 13.3k 13.3k 11 gold badge4343 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Writing 3.6k 3.6k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Christianity 754 754 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 189 How can I prevent my 8-year-old from spending time with his bad friend?
- 66 How do you teach a child religious views?
- 48 Should the nanny quit when the parents don't care about their dangerous children?
- 41 Is punishment necessary?
- 40 What age is it appropriate to start martial arts?
- 38 How do I make my role playing group a not exclusively male one?
- 37 Why would I sign my git commits with a GPG key when I already use an SSH key to authenticate myself when I push?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
-1 Can the accept rate be removed? Nov 4 '10